Monday 6 December 2010

Day One

Today would have normally been a college day but due to bad ice I decided to stay off. Big lack of sleep last night meant i woke up at 11. Still haven't done my stomach crunches or leg lifts. I'm going to drink a litre of water and do them soon though.

So far I've eaten carrot (30) and cucumber (10) sticks with light philadelphia (38) and guacamole.(100)
=178cals.

I'll burn that off this afternoon with some exercise. I have cupa soups for dinner but they're still like 100 cals each. I think you can get slimming ones which are like 20 cals. Going to have a search for them in the supermarket when the streets gets a little safer.

I find when I have soup for meals there's such a lack of temptation from solid food because there isn't too much variety. Thinking of buying a thermos mug and having soup constantly for a few months with the odd solid snack. I won't be tempted at all because a) soup is healthier b) i'll save money in the college cafeteria and c) it's very filling.

Wish I could go out, I need some diet coke. Also wishing my mother would go out so I can smoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment