Sunday 5 December 2010

Tomorrow is my last ever Day One.

 
Forgot how much i love skinny mary-kate olsen.

I have cucumber, carrots, lettuce and shit loads of cupa soups for me to snack on. Loads of fizzy water. Frozen yoghurt and tinned pineapples/grapefruit for when I crave sweet things. I learned last time that although they fill you up well, bananas are the most calorific fruit possible.

I crave wearing skinny jeans with nothing hanging over the top. My thighs not touching. My thighs being the same size as my calves. My legs having the perfect definitions. My back, slender and light. My arms being gracefully sculpted. My cheekbones being razor sharp. My waist being the smallest it can possibly be. My hips bones jutting out. And my boobs being less than a handful.

Plan for tomorrow;
Wake up, do stomach crunches.
Make strong coffee. Drink that and half a litre of water. Throughout the day drink another litre of water/diet coke.
Take carrot and cucumber sticks to college.
If necessary I can have a pot of jelly/yogurt as a snack.
Lunch will be soup.
Dinner will also be soup. After telling my mother I've eaten loads in college and I'm still full from lunch.
Drink another litre of water/diet coke upon my return from college.
Get back on here for thinspo and more ways to guilt myself into not eating.
Cardio and stomach crunches before bed.

I think having a plan will give me individual tragets to aim for.
I'll thank myself later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment